Celebrity Cruises are taking their Edge Series to new heights with exclusive culinary, wellness and entertainment offerings on Celebrity Apex!
When the much-anticipated Celebrity Apex is christened on March 30, 2020, Celebrity Cruises will do more than continue the lineage of its groundbreaking Edge Series that began with the 2018 launch of Celebrity Edge. Celebrity Apex takes modern cruising to yet another whole new level, with the very latest culinary, spa and wellness trends, and progressive entertainment offerings:
- New culinary venues, menus and programming
- An array of new firsts in beauty, fitness, and wellness
- Sweeping changes to The Theatre with state-of-the-art technology taking centre stage in three all-new production shows to captivate audiences.
- New Eden experiences, transforming the breathtaking Eden venue into a myriad of moods.
Apex of Culinary
Celebrity Cruises will further enhance its culinary palate on Celebrity Apex with evolved concepts, new delicacies and new menu offerings from Celebrity’s Michelin-starred Chef Cornelius Gallagher, including:
- CraftSocial Bar – This relaxed, casual bar space, will offer draft cocktails, wines on tap and more than 50 of the world’s rarest craft beers served by a certified beer sommelier. Large-screen TVs will air live sporting events.
- A new 3-D digital animation dining experience at Le Grand Bistro – Celebrity Edge’s first-at-sea digitally animated menu by Le Petit Chef will offer a new animated story on Celebrity Apex, enhanced by new menu creations from Chef Gallagher. A fusion of entertainment and dining, the menu offers such dishes as spring pea soup, King Crab farfalle pasta and filet mignon, while diners enjoy a story that chronicles the life adventures of Le Petit Chef who meets the girl of his dreams at age 12.
- A newEden dining experience – This remarkable three-story indoor natural Wonderland, with sweeping panoramic, outward facing windows will feature an extraordinary culinary journey of new flavour-forward a la carte appetizers, entrees and desserts with ingredients sourced from local farms and fisheries in the lower-level restaurant.
In addition, new menu items have been created for Raw on 5, Magic Carpet, Fine Cut Steakhouse, Rooftop Garden Grill, and the four Main Restaurants on Celebrity Apex: Cosmopolitan, Cyprus, Normandie, and Tuscan.
Apex of Entertainment:
Celebrity Apex debuts exciting new entertainment offerings, including three new stage shows in The Theatre; an intimate cabaret show in The Club; along with a variety of themed experiences and activities throughout the ship, including:
- The stunning, contemporary design of The Theatre incorporates new state-of-the-art technology features, including:
- 23-foot-tall 4K LED screen curving around the stage to immerse audiences like never before.
- New 28-foot tall circular scrim and eight Panasonic 20K laser projectors for projection mapping to create a 360-degree wrap-around picture for audiences.
- 20-foot tall Tree of Life, complete with over 3,000 LED leaves, to set the stage for one of the most dramatic new productions at sea.
- This technology plays a starring role in several all-new production shows and programming exclusive to Celebrity Apex. Rockumentary will celebrate some of the greatest classic rock moments in history, and for the first time, guests get to vote for their favourite finale, via the Celebrity Cruises app. Tree of Life will take guests on a journey of relatable life moments, illuminated by the changing seasons of the tree, and set to pop rock music. Crystalize energizes the night with an inspiring and visually stunning performance featuring light, laser projections, custom video content, music, dance, and incredible aerial acrobatics, all tied together by the amazing talents of a world-class violinist.
- Widely regarded as the most unique space on any cruise ship, Eden indulges every sense with a variety of entirely new experiences that creatively transform the environment throughout the day from morning, noon to night. An eclectic afternoon tea party morphs into a wonder-filled journey in a “Night of Dreams,” complete with live performances and audience interaction; a daytime guided meditation becomes the ultimate ultra-lounge in “Night of the Chill;” and interactive art experiences by day lead into “Night of the Arts,” celebrating the arts through interactive experiences and performances. Each day presents new options to Chill @ Eden, Learn @ Eden, Play @ Eden and Create @ Eden, culminating at night in Evenings of Wonder at Eden, encouraging guests to return again and again.
- Evening entertainment can also be found at The Club, with the debut of Caravan, a more intimate and alluring evening cabaret-style production featuring new takes on classic circus acts with astonishing aerial acrobatics, acts of balance and precision, and more.
- In collaboration with Girls Who Code, founded by innovative CEO and Celebrity ApexGodmother Reshma Saujani, the ship’s onboard Camp at Sea T.E.M. experiences will offer new educational coding programs.
Apex of Rest and Relaxation:
Celebrity Apex takes to the sea with a new spa management collaboration with OneSpaWorld and new wellness programming for the modern traveler throughout the entire onboard spa and sanctuary from acclaimed British interior designer Kelly Hoppen. Highlights include:
- A first-at-sea offering of F45 Training, one of the fastest-growing fitness networks in the world involving unique 45-minute, station-based, heartrate monitored functional team training workouts.
- A new Destination Wellness program featuring locally inspired spa menus using authentic local ingredients inspired by the destinations that the ship explores.
- A new Women in Wellness well-being program centering on the emotional, physical and spiritual practices of some of the wellness industries’ most highly respected influencers.
- An array of new and first-at-sea spa offerings, including more than 120 soothing treatments and a new collection of state-of-the-art treatment tables.
Celebrity Apex Launches with a Short Season sailing from Southampton in April and May 2020 before sailing the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Call the Cruise365 team on 01388 767 222 for the best advise and deals, we are proud to have been a key Celebrity Cruise Line Partner since 1998